Theta Lake is seeking to hire a senior level Head of Strategic Partnerships as part of the Business Development & Alliances team. This leadership position will help manage, develop, and expand relationships with Theta Lake’s top Unified Communication and Collaboration technology partners including Microsoft.
The role will be responsible for accelerating the adoption of our integrated compliance and risk management suite with key partners, including increasing organizational visibility, salesforce enablement (training, marketing collateral), GTM activities, support joint sales, program management, and product integration planning.
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
• 5+ years of experience working as a Partner Manager or in a Business Development role at a technology company preferably experience working with large complex partners like Microsoft, Cisco, and similar
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, negotiation and presentation skills required
• Results oriented, self-motivated & a “hands on” person with proven ability to meet objectives & targets
• Self-managing – It is important that person manage themselves, be proactive and work effectively to deliver results, although the role will require interacting with multiple stakeholders
• Previous experience building out partner and alliance programs with Cisco and Microsoft or in alliance roles with or working with Zoom, RingCentral, Microsoft (Teams), Cisco (Collaboration) Webex, Slack, etc.
Theta Lake is a venture-backed startup focused on extracting insights from electronic communications of all kinds – video, audio, documents, chat, etc – for enterprises that need to manage the risk and compliance of those communications. We are taking the latest techniques in machine learning and artificial intelligence and applying them to the explosion in communications over cloud-based unified collaboration platforms like Microsoft Teams, Slack, Zoom and more.
Location and How to Apply
Anywhere in the USA with good internet service. Theta Lake’s headquarters are in Santa Barbara, California, so relocation there is available if you are interested.
To apply, please contact us at email@example.com.
Market rate, depending on experience. Stock options. Insurance and other benefits.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Champion set of Technology Partners, focusing on driving large, strategic, complex business relationships that increase our influence and presence and secure the long-term growth and business objectives of Theta Lake
• Develop and manage Partner activation and engagement programs to drive overall growth from the relationship
• Understand Partners’ product pain points and wish list along with understanding their priorities
• Build relationships with Partners’ senior management to drive trust, confidence, awareness and mutual benefit.
• Collaborate with Internal Stakeholders for collateral, aligning goals, lead generation, processes, and KPIs
• Success in this role will lead to increased leadership responsibilities and scope