Head of Product Marketing
Theta Lake is looking for a domain-expert for its Head of Product Marketing role. This individual will be the glue that binds our product strategy to the tactics we need to drive success in sales and marketing and to achieve results.
The ideal candidate will be able to assess and advise on the following areas:
- Competitive landscape
- Identify buyers and influencers within our target markets
- Drive the development of positioning and messaging that resonates with buyers and empowers our sales channels to be successful
- Develop content at all levels that speak to our target audiences, educates them, and piques their interest to want to know more
An attention to detail and eye for quality are critical to your success, along with an ability to grasp and present our product’s value proposition in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our buyers’ problems. In addition to the marketing team, you will regularly collaborate with product managers and sales channels.
This role will report to the VP of Marketing.
- Market intelligence—be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy, and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, whenand why behind the decisions they make.
- Collaborate with marketing to identify key activities to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Assist in the documentation of supporting and educational content for product launches and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Act as the primary thought leader for our solutions, including speaking engagements our staff participates in as well as other marketing content (blogs, white papers, presentations, etc.).
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
- 6+ years of product marketing experience with at least 2 years of experience in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- Proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is or isn’t working.
- Strong people and cross-functional collaboration skills to interact with senior staff, sales team, alliance teams, partners, and third parties.
Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing; MBA preferred.
Location and How To Apply
Anywhere in the USA with good internet service.
To apply, please contact us at email@example.com.
Theta Lake is a venture-backed startup focused on extracting insights from electronic communications of all kinds – video, audio, documents, chat, etc – for enterprises that need to manage the risk and compliance of those communications. We are taking the latest techniques in machine learning and artificial intelligence and applying them to the explosion in communications over cloud-based unified collaboration platforms like Microsoft Teams, Slack, Zoom and more.
Read more: https://thetalake.com/
We are a group of experienced entrepreneurs and technologists who have been successful before and are looking to do it again. Theta Lake does not discriminate and welcomes the contributions of all people from any background.
Unfortunately, we can’t sponsor any visas at this time.