Theta Lake is looking for ambitious, highly motivated, talented sales individuals looking to take on an opportunity to join an exciting, venture backed start-up. Theta Lake’s Sales Development team is a critical component of our sales model and will be a critical driver to the company’s growth. With Theta Lake you will:
- Join an early stage venture back start-up…What number employee were you when you joined?
- Challenge yourself and work with talented entrepreneurial colleagues.
- Help in the transformation of how the financial services and regulated industries interact with their customers.
- Develop an understanding of the new “Reg Tech” landscape and Theta Lakes product offerings.
- Have fun, work hard, learn a lot.
About the Role:
The Global Business Development Representative role is responsible for developing sales opportunities with consistent and strategic prospecting to defined accounts, as well as from marketing sourced opportunities. They are a key player in growing Theta Lake thru assisting in pipeline development and enhancing brand awareness. Top performers will have significant opportunity for career growth within Theta Lake’s sales organization.
Theta Lake is a venture backed startup focused on extracting insights from video and audio to assist regulated industries in meeting their compliance obligations. We believe there is a unique opportunity to combine the explosion in video conferencing platforms with the emergence of machine learning and artificial intelligence to finally make video a viable tool for companies that are legally required to govern communications.
We are a group of experienced entrepreneurs and technologists who have been successful before and are looking to do it again. Theta Lake does not discriminate and welcomes the contributions of all people from any background.
As an SDR at Theta Lake you will:
- Generate new opportunities through direct prospecting and lead follow-up.
- Engage Financial Services professionals via phone, email, social media and other channels to understand their business challenges and identifying opportunities for Theta Lake to solve them.
- Execute defined marketing campaigns and develop individualized forward-thinking customer outreach.
- Partner with sales and marketing leadership to drive improvement and optimization of processes, technology and culture across the sales organization.
- Maintain per day call volumes with the intent to qualify key leads and create pipeline.
- Update and maintain sales database as appropriate.
What will drive success in this role:
- A strong desire to pursue a career in sales.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced competitive environment.
- Have a strong desire to achieve- What gets you up every morning?
- Be coachable and willing to learn and share ideas.
- Entrepreneurship: Operate beyond your defined roll to drive success.
- A willingness to extend yourself and push through rejection.
Skills and Knowledge:
- 1-2 years of successful B2B sales experience.
- Experience selling SaaS applications.
- Knowledge of the financial services regulatory environment.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of core sales tools.
Work with a team of proven start-up builders and mentors in a dynamic environment. Located walking distance to some of the best of Santa Barbara’s downtown in a brand new private suite in the Impact Hub’s latest site in downtown Santa Barbara, Theta Lake is kitty-corner and footsteps away from Santa Barbara’s now famous Public Market. Theta Lake offers a highly competitive salary and benefit packages as well as a true focus on developing potential into career-advancing experience.
Location and How to Apply
Santa Barbara, California.
To apply, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
$60,000-$70,000 base + bonus, depending on experience. Insurance and other benefits.