Field & Partner
About the Role
Theta Lake is looking for a motivated Field & Partner Marketing Manager (or Senior Manager based on experience) to join a small, collaborative but strong Marketing team. This is a great opportunity for an experienced marketer to have the career experience of a lifetime by getting into a start-up environment, feel the passion for success, see the direct results of your efforts and have fun. You will be responsible for the development and execution of account-based field and partner marketing activities that can be scaled across multiple territories. This role involves cross-functional collaboration with multiple teams and marketing disciplines to execute programs with precision and deliver high quality results demonstrated by measurable metrics.
- Execute Field and Alliance Partner marketing programs designed to scale across a set of accounts to meet sales objectives including in-person events and roundtables, virtual events, targeted outbound direct response campaigns and more.
- Work closely with Sales teams to develop and execute ABM strategy and programs for a subset of top accounts.
- Align with our Alliance Partner teams to ensure our well established partners (i.e. Zoom, Cisco Webex, Microsoft Teams, RingCentral and more) are leveraged and integrated into activities to the best extent possible.
- Collaborate with corporate and product marketing to develop attention getting messaging and themes that entice prospects and partners to engage with our events and programs.
- Work with Marketing Operations to ensure tracking and reporting on program performance as well as efficient lead nurture and hand-off to field sales teams for nurture, qualification, and conversion.
- Develop a deep understanding of the business and target audience and build the right marketing plans and programs in support of business objectives.
- Support and contribute to the overall marketing team goals and objectives.
Qualifications and Experience
- Remote employees located in the Northeast region of the United States are preferred but others may apply.
- 4+ years Field and/or Partner Marketing experience focused on Enterprise and/or Alliance Partners in a technology company. SaaS based experience is preferred. Experience working with or for Microsoft Teams, Cisco Webex, RingCentral or Zoom is a benefit.
- Track record of success developing and executing field and partner marketing activities and campaigns to achieve sales goals.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills: work with cross-functional teams to deliver programs, manage multiple projects simultaneously, work on tight deadlines and keep all programs on schedule.
- Ability to source field event locations, satisfy event requirements and effectively manage the budget.
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Flexibility to quickly adapt and align with business needs.
- Possess a high degree of initiative, self-motivation and resourcefulness.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel is required (approximately 20-30%, depending on time of year) to support regional events and/or company meetings.
Theta Lake is a leader in the Unified Communication (UC) compliance and security industry, partnering with UC Leaders, including Cisco Webex, Zoom, Microsoft, RingCentral, and Slack. Theta Lake’s compliance and security solution enables customers to unlock the power of modern communication tools and bring peace of mind to all stakeholders – including compliance, IT collaboration, security and end-users. Our multi-award winning cloud-native platform was purpose-built for the challenges of today’s increasingly digital and distributed world of work, and includes certified integration partnerships with the world’s leading unified-communication and online-meeting providers such as Webex by Cisco, Microsoft 365 and Teams, RingCentral, Salesforce, Symphony, Verint, Vidyard, Zoom, and many more.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please contact us at email@example.com.