Join an expert and experienced team building a next generation platform for enterprise security and compliance for video, voice, and chat collaboration tools. We are looking for a talented growth marketing manager to drive growth marketing strategies. Your main duties include working collaboratively to drive top of funnel activities, improve and accelerate conversion rates at every stage of the funnel, and working cross-department to collaborate on new initiatives to increase prospect interest and increase the expand motion with customer. This position is remote and open to candidates in the U.S.
- Work with cross functional team (sales, product, customer success) to establish growth strategies to support Theta Lake’s pipeline and revenue goals
- Create, manage, and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns, creating a repeatable process
- Conceive and execute on a wide range of content campaigns to drive education and engagement
- Manage all social media platforms (including Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Drive content creation
- Analyze data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement
- Prepare and present reports, insights, recommendations, and findings from all programs and be comfortable presenting them to executive staff
- Bachelor or equivalent experience required.
- 4+ years of experience in demand generation marketing.
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns.
- Outstanding written, oral, and organizational ability.
- Knowledge of Hubspot, Google Analytics, webinar platforms, and ABM tactics
Location and How to Apply
Anywhere in the USA with good internet service.
To apply, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.