Enterprise Majors Account Lead –
East Coast / Central, United States
As an enterprise majors account lead for Theta Lake in East Coast or Central Regions, you will be responsible for working with prospects, customers, partners, and the Theta Lake team to focus on majors accounts in across the central or eastern United States. With multiple dozens of customers and rapidly growing footprint across the central and eastern U.S. regions, your role will be to carry on the high standards of Theta Lake in the region with a focus on enterprise customers. You will report to the head of global sales and will be expected to take the initiative and accountability in developing and growing our customer presence including the expectation of frequent in-person attendance of customer, prospect, partner, and industry meetings and events.
Theta Lake is the only communication compliance vendor directly financially backed by the leaders in unified communications including funding by Zoom, Salesforce, RingCentral, and Cisco as well as Wells Fargo and tier 1 venture firms including Battery, Lightspeed, and Neotribe. Theta Lake is also the only vendor with a 4.9 out of 5 star and a 100% Would Recommend ratings for enterprise information archiving from customers via Gartner Peer Insights as well as the only vendor with patents for unified communication compliance and security. Theta Lake works with security focused and regulated organizations to solve their communication capture, archiving, proactive compliance risk detection, and surveillance needs.
Read more: https://thetalake.com/
Location and How to Apply
Preferably, Chicago, Boston, Charlotte, D.C. Metro Area, or Atlanta.
We cannot sponsor visas at this time. Please do not apply if you are on a visa for the US.
To apply, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Market rate with base salary and commission plan, depending on experience and location. Stock options. Insurance, and other benefits.
We have these characteristics and like to work with people who do too:
- Driven and Accountable. Willing to do the hard, foundational work of prospect and opportunity development while following a proven playbook for making Theta Lake customers successful.
- Professional account management experience in prospecting, establishing, building, and managing relationships with customers including through commercial agreements for subscription.
We’re most excited if you also have some of these skills (or are ready to learn):
- Early-stage company building with at least 5 years of experience in enterprise sales and account management.
- Experience in, or, exposure to, representing technology solutions for compliance call recording, electronic communication archiving, insider risk, compliance surveillance, or data loss protection.
- Experience in, or, exposure to, representing technology solutions for unified communications including Zoom, Webex, Slack, RingCentral, or other collaboration technologies including digital whiteboards, work / project management tools.
- Experience in working with highly regulated organizations in industry verticals such as financial institutions, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, etc.
- Desire to work in a dynamic, supportive, and highly accountable early-stage company with experience in “wearing multiple hats”.