Theta Lake is a leader in the Unified Communication (UC) compliance and security industry, partnering with UC Leaders, including Cisco Webex, Zoom, Microsoft, RingCentral, and Slack. Theta Lake is looking for an ISV Partner Business Development Manager to accelerate GTM with our UC partner’s salesforce.
- Partner Business Development: Driving ISV partner engagement directly with partners’ sales teams across ISV partners including Zoom, Cisco Webex, Microsoft Teams, RingCentral, and Salesforce/Slack
- Drive, track, and measure ISV partner generated pipeline and sales along with the efficacy of partner enablement
- Develop, nurture, and support direct relationships with Partner’s sales representatives and technical sellers
- Act as an expert Theta Lake resource for ISV partners’ sales teams to educate and support partners with ongoing Theta Lake enablement for product and positioning knowledge
- Build mindshare and increase awareness of Theta Lake through sales enablement collateral and training amongst ISV partners
- Engage with internal Theta Lake partners (Sales, Alliances, Marketing, and Product) to align with and advance GTM initiatives in place with Partners
- 3+ years combination of Sales (overlay, channel, or direct), Sales Enablement, Sales Training, and/or Partnership experience, ideally in within compliance, archiving, or the Unified Communications industry
- Previous experience working for one of our partners, Cisco Webex, Zoom, RingCentral, Microsoft, Slack, Verint is a plus
- Results-oriented and motivated by achieving goals and targets for both Theta Lake and our ISV partners
- Strong relationship-building skills to create a great partner experience for all stakeholders involved
- Exhibit a high degree of ownership to execute programs and meet pipeline and revenue deliverables
How to Apply
To apply, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.