This highly visible role will work closely with our alliance partners to develop global, strategic plans which include building awareness, generating demand, and driving pipeline and revenue. The role will partner with our alliance team, product, and the field to define goals and execute on the approved strategy. You will act as the primary contact for your partners, including regular participation in team calls and planning sessions.
This role requires a proven leader with the demonstrated ability to think strategically to build and convey compelling value propositions and content with partners. You will monitor partner marketing performance against key metrics and be an expert resource on marketing processes and activities for our partners.
The ability to effectively communicate across both technical and non-technical audiences is critical. You should be detail-oriented and organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, and deliver on set goals. A passion for technology, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a successful track record of partner/alliance marketing. Experience as an ISV partner marketing manager with Zoom, RingCentral, Microsoft, Webex, Slack or others in the space is preferred.
- Collaborate with global partner leadership, marketing, and field partner marketing to identify priorities, focused partner marketing initiatives, and success metrics.
- Work with the alliances team to develop robust and repeatable go-to-market strategies for each major partner to enable corporate success.
- Execute joint campaigns with partners where you’ll jointly own and develop overall positioning, messaging, storytelling, events, and strategic plans.
- Set key performance indicators, drive pipeline, and measure return on investment in order to ensure success of ongoing campaigns/marketing activities, and increase partner marketing influenced business.
- Develop and monitor partner marketing plans with focus partners to effectively drive customer awareness and adoption of Theta Lake services.
- Build and promote customer case studies with partners to provide customers with tangible results and implementation stories.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of technology marketing experience with a partner marketing focus, including building partner marketing strategies, campaigns, and programs.
Location and How to Apply
Anywhere in the USA with good internet service. Theta Lake’s headquarters are in Santa Barbara, California, so relocation there is available if you are interested.
To apply, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.