Success In Evolving Regulatory Landscape Attracts Talent, Customers and Award Recognition
Santa Barbara, Calif. — September 13, 2022 — Theta Lake, citing accelerated adoption of its solutions for archive integration including full or selective capture for unified communication tools across chat, meetings, mobile messaging, and voice, announced key growth milestones on multiple fronts. After closing its series B financing in March with backing from the leading unified communication players including Cisco, RingCentral, Salesforce, and Zoom, Theta Lake has executed on its stated objectives and attained the corresponding success markers including:
- Year-over-year triple-digit percentage growth in annual recurring revenue for the first half of its fiscal year with new customers across North America, the U.K., and Europe.
- Adding leadership and industry talent across all functions including Chris Hasenbein, chief revenue officer, and Kathryn Lodato, global marketing vice president, while ranking No. 53 on Fortune and Great Place to Work®’s 2022 Best Small Workplaces™ list.
- Awards and recognitions including an honorable mention on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant™ for Enterprise Information Archiving , No. 4 on the Enterprise Security Tech Cyber Top 20, and Best Use of AI in the 2022 UC Today Awards.
- New integrations with existing partners Zoom, Salesforce, RingCentral, Microsoft, and Cisco to cover unified phone and SMS capture, and selective capture of electronic communications in meetings, along with a new integration partnership with Movius to capture mobile voice, SMS, and WhatsApp communications.
- Continued receipt of a “100% Would Recommend” rating from customers via Gartner Peer Insights™ as of this announcement.
“This growth demonstrates Theta Lake’s ability to deliver on our clear promise to the market, customers, and investors that rely on us to thoughtfully scale our resources, talent, and expertise,” said Devin Redmond, CEO and co-founder of Theta Lake. “I am excited by our strategic additions to the Theta Lake team from many of the other market leaders in the enterprise information archiving, surveillance, security, and DLP spaces as well as adding talent from the unified communications space. This cross section of expertise and depth in experience across segments aligns with our vision of building a company that provides modern technology solutions for today’s communication compliance and security needs with a vision for the future.”
With over 25 years of experience in technology sales leadership and team building, Chris Hasenbein joins Theta Lake as chief revenue officer after leading the sales organizations for Digital Reasoning (acquired by Smarsh), the compliance group at Micro Focus and HPE, and more. “Theta Lake has become the destination for those in the know on where compliance is going,” said Hasenbein. “The ability to help organizations quickly and simply bridge the coverage gaps of their legacy compliance solutions for modern UC tools by connecting modern chat, selective aspects of meeting content, and mobile messaging provides instant, and compelling value. Providing customers that immediate value while helping them modernize their overall compliance infrastructure is the ideal situation for me to build a customer-focused and centric organization.”
Kathryn Lodato joins Theta Lake with over 25 years of building and leading marketing functions at market disruptors like CrowdStrike and pioneers in data loss prevention like Websense. “Coming into an organization that has the vote of confidence, deep integration partnerships, and investment from the leaders in unified communications like Cisco, RingCentral, Salesforce, Zoom, and more, is truly compelling,” said Lodato. “That allows us to easily explain and demonstrate to the market and our customers how we can help them with their modern communications compliance needs with the built-in validation from the UC industry leaders.”
Also recently joining Theta Lake and Lodato’s team as the global director of product marketing, Garth Landers joins from archiving and security leader Mimecast. Prior to Mimecast, Landers was an industry analyst at Gartner where his research and coverage included the enterprise information archiving space. “Many of my findings about the need to modernize the compliance space were around the impact of emerging unified communication tools and how they exacerbated the gaps created by legacy tools built for email or voice alone in a very different regulatory environment,” said Landers. “Theta Lake’s turnkey integration for leading collaboration platforms, and ability to capture voice, video, mobile messaging, and chat reduces complexity and enhances productivity for IT and compliance personnel. It’s exciting to be part of an organization that helps companies of all sizes solve their regulatory challenges while also enabling their journey towards a successful digital transformation and protecting the hybrid workplace.”
Aligned with its increase in new customers and customer expansion, Theta Lake has added dozens of talented and experienced team members across sales, marketing, customer success, support, engineering, R&D, and more. You can learn more about how Theta Lake is helping leading organizations solve the emerging compliance and security challenges of the hybrid workplace below:
- Secure chat communications for compliance with existing infrastructure
- Protect and review SMS/mobile communications to avoid fines and sanctions
- Selectively archive virtual meeting elements to encourage adoption and support compliance requirements
ABOUT THETA LAKE
Theta Lake’s multi-award winning product suite provides patented compliance and security for modern collaboration platforms, utilizing nearly 100 frictionless partner integrations that include RingCentral, Webex by Cisco, Microsoft Teams, Slack, Zoom, Movius and more. Theta Lake can capture, compliantly archive, and act as an archive connector for existing archives of record for video, voice, and chat collaboration systems. In addition to comprehensive capture and archiving, Theta Lake uses patented AI to detect and surface regulatory, privacy, and security risks in an AI assisted review workflow across what is shared, shown, spoken, and typed. Theta Lake enables organizations to safely, compliantly, and cost-effectively expand their use of communication platforms. Visit us at ThetaLake.com; LinkedIn; or Twitter at @thetalake.
RH Strategic for Theta Lake