QA Engineering Manager – Front End
As a Quality Assurance Engineering Manager at Theta Lake, you will be responsible for setting the standards for Quality at Theta Lake and ensuring that our cloud-based products achieve ambitious quality and reliability goals. You will help build out Theta Lake’s Quality Assurance Practice. Additionally, you will have the responsibility to:
- Manage high-level quality-assurance strategy.
- Design and implement test plans and test cases.
- Oversee a rigorous system of manual and automated testing.
- Manage a small agile team of quality assurance analysts and engineers.
- Coordinate with the Product team on requirements and use cases.
- Coordinate with the development team on testing needs and findings.
- Back-stop the front-line technical support team by helping reproduce and troubleshoot user issues.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with experienced entrepreneurs to find creative solutions to tough problems where the management overhead is low and taking the initiative is encouraged and valued.
Theta Lake is a venture-backed startup focused on extracting insights from electronic communications of all kinds – video, audio, documents, chat, etc – for enterprises that need to manage the risk and compliance of those communications. We are taking the latest techniques in machine learning and artificial intelligence and applying them to the explosion in communications over cloud-based unified collaboration platforms like Microsoft Teams, Slack, Zoom and more.
Read more: http://thetalake.com/
Theta Lake was founded as a remote first company, with employees collaborating across three continents. Theta Lake welcomes the contributions of all people from any background.
Location and How to Apply
United States (CA, NV, TX, IL, NY, NJ, MA, VA, NC, TN, UT, WA, FL) or United Kingdom We cannot sponsor visas at this time. Please do not apply if you are on an F1/OPT, H1B or other visa. To apply, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Market rate, depending on experience. Stock options. Insurance and other benefits.
We have these characteristics and like to work with people who do too:
- Love of quality engineering. Passion for breaking things.
- Excited to explore the boundaries of the product.
We’re excited if you also have some of these skills (or are ready to learn):
- Prior professional quality assurance experience on a cloud based product.
- Experience managing a team of QA Analysts and QA Engineers.
- Experience writing and executing test plans for web applications.
- Clear communicator (in English).
- Creative problem-solver.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Love for the work in uncovering unexplained product behavior.
- Experience with software processes in a multi-developer/QA engineer environment: requirements, demos, source code control (git), defect tracking (jira), estimation and planning, build, test automation, CI/CD, etc.