Revenue Operations and Enablement Manager
As a Revenue Operations and Enablement Manager for Theta Lake, you will be responsible for helping ensure the success of our Sales team by owning Sales enablement; focused on driving the adoption of Sales processes and monitoring activity against our KPIs. In addition, you will help with the rollout and administration of daily use Sales tools & provide feedback on areas for optimization. This role will report into our VP, Revenue and Business Operations and be a key contributor to the success of the Sales organization & continued alignment with the Marketing organization.
In this role, you will:
- Own Sales enablement planning, structure and execution
- Work with Sales leadership to develop structured onboarding for Sales new hires
- Establish a cadence for ongoing learning, skill mastery, and certification
- Partner with subject matter experts to develop training content and sales assets
- Help admin and optimize Sales tools, including Hubspot, Outreach, Vidyard, Linkedin SalesNav & ZoomInfo
- Drive adoption of sales tools, identify and measure success metrics
- Help with decision and implementation of new sales tools
- Own Sales performance metrics and identify areas for improvement
- Proactively identify opportunities for coaching and skill development
- Work 1:1 with reps and management to drive skill development and understanding
- Research and add selling methodologies where appropriate, engage 3rd parties
- Take a lead role in managing and driving the agenda for internal sales events
Theta Lake is the only communication compliance vendor directly financially backed by the leaders in unified communications including funding by Zoom, Salesforce, RingCentral, and Cisco as well as Wells Fargo and tier 1 venture firms including Battery, Lightspeed, and Neotribe. Theta Lake is also the only vendor with a 4.9 out of 5 star and a 100% Would Recommend ratings for enterprise information archiving from customers via Gartner Peer Insights as well as the only vendor with patents for unified communication compliance and security. Theta Lake works with security focused and regulated organizations to solve their communication capture, archiving, proactive compliance risk detection, and surveillance needs.
Read more: https://thetalake.com/
Location and How to Apply
Remote; United States
We cannot sponsor visas at this time. Please do not apply if you are on a visa for the US.
To apply, please contact us at email@example.com.
$160,000/year to $190,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits
Individual pay is determined by skills, qualifications, experience, location and market conditions. Compensation details listed in this posting reflect the base salary only, and do not include commission, equity or sales incentives, if applicable. In addition to base salary, Theta Lake offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability, 401(k), and health and dependent care flexible spending accounts.
We have these characteristics and like to work with people who do too:
- Driven and Accountable. Willing to do the hard, foundational work of adding structure and repeatability to make the Theta Lake Sales team successful.
- Professional GTM Operations and Enablement experience in building and managing effective enablement programs and optimizing sales productivity.
We’re most excited if you also have some of these skills (or are ready to learn):
- Early-stage company Building out processes and doing ground-up work to initiate a more structured approach to selling.
- Experience in enablement across multiple segments of the sales org, including Enterprise, Mid-Market, SEs, SDRs, etc.
- Experience with MEDDPICC, Sandler, or equivalent solution sales training.
- Admin and training experience with relevant sales tools (Hubspot & Outreach key).
- Desire to work in a dynamic, supportive, and highly accountable, fast growing company with experience in “wearing multiple hats”.