As a Software Engineering Manager at Theta Lake, you will be responsible for driving the architecture and implementation of Theta Lake’s Angular web application. Additionally, you will have the responsibility to:
- Lead, mentor and grow a talented team of engineers
- Design and develop features, review code, and recommend solutions
- Be an advocate for quality via automation
- Be the product expert, developing a deep and detailed understanding of how the product works and cultivating an ability to answer questions from coworkers, the executive team, customers and partners
- Communicate development planning and status cross functionality with product management, QA and customer support teams
- In conjunction with Support, respond to customer issues and lead them to resolution when product changes are required
You will have the opportunity to work closely with experienced entrepreneurs to find creative solutions to tough problems where the management overhead is low and taking the initiative is encouraged and valued.
- Love of software engineering. Passion for the craft
- Prior professional product development experience
- Deep understanding of one or more of these technologies and of SPAs in general
- Angular, ReactJS, VueJS
- Experience going from designs to product
- Extensive experience debugging cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility issues
- Expertise in building reusable components and front-end libraries
- The desire to be a leader in a small team. The ability and willingness to wear any hat on an engineering team to get the job done
- Prior Lead or management experience
- Experience with SDLC in a multi-developer environment
- Experience troubleshooting and debugging production in a 24/7 uptime environment
Theta Lake is a venture-backed startup focused on extracting insights from electronic communications of all kinds – video, audio, documents, chat, etc – for enterprises that need to manage the risk and compliance of those communications. We are taking the latest techniques in machine learning and artificial intelligence and applying them to the explosion in communications over cloud-based unified collaboration platforms like Microsoft Teams, Slack, Zoom and more.
Read more: http://thetalake.com/
Theta Lake was founded as a remote first company, with employees collaborating across three continents. Theta Lake welcomes the contributions of all people from any background.
Location and How to Apply
United States (CA, NV, TX, IL, NY, NJ, MA, VA, NC, TN, UT, WA, FL) or United Kingdom We cannot sponsor visas at this time.
Please do not apply if you are on an F1/OPT, H1B or other visa.
To apply, please contact us at email@example.com.
Market rate, depending on experience. Stock options. Insurance and other benefits.