Use More Video Conferencing
with Less Compliance Risk
Automated Compliance for Video & Audio Conferencing
The challenge of compliance across what was said, shared and shown in video conferencing, video calls, and video chats is a major inhibitor to more widespread video communication in regulated verticals.
Theta Lake reduces compliance risk in video chat and video conferencing usage by addressing key challenges including:
- Providing a unified interface to review and supervise video recordings
- Rapidly analyzing text, audio, images, documents, visual content, and participants in the video
- Automatically detecting regulatory and corporate compliance risks across audio and visual content
- Assisting reviewers with A.I. directed workflow
- Mapping to complicated workflow environments at scale
- Integrating with video conferencing and call recording systems
- Compliantly archiving video with support for legacy archive integration
Despite compliance risks, there are undeniable benefits of more engaging communication that improves relationships, increases productivity, speeds up decision making, and reduces travel costs.
Theta Lake unlocks the benefits of video conferencing by removing key compliance inhibitors and helping compliance teams more effectively integrate video communication into their electronic communication compliance programs.