Join an expert and experienced team building a next generation platform for enterprise security and compliance for video, voice, and chat collaboration tools. You’ll work on high profile product marketing activities related to artificial intelligence, cloud computing, remote work, and the use of collaboration tools like Zoom, Webex, Slack, and Microsoft Teams. This position is remote and open to candidates in the U.S.
Theta Lake is looking for a domain-expert to lead market intelligence for its privacy, healthcare or government vertical. This individual will be the glue that binds our product strategy to the tactics we need to drive pipeline in sales and marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate will be able to assess and advise on the following areas:
- Competitive landscape
- Identify buyers and influencers within our target markets
- Drive the development of positioning and messaging that resonates with buyers and empowers our sales channels to be successful
- Develop content at all levels that speak to our target audiences, educates them, and piques their interest to want to know more
An attention to detail and eye for quality are critical to your success, along with an ability to grasp and present our product’s value proposition in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our buyers’ problems. In addition to the marketing team, you will regularly collaborate with product managers and sales channels.
The ability to effectively communicate across both technical and non-technical audiences is critical. You should be detail-oriented and organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, and deliver on set goals. A passion for technology, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a successful track record of speaking engagements and writing articles, blogs and thought leadership is essential.
- Market intelligence for privacy, healthcare or government – be the expert on our buyers, who they are, how they buy, and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape – be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make.
- Collaborate with marketing to identify key activities to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Assist in the documentation of supporting and educational content for product launches and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Act as the primary vertical thought leader for our solutions, including speaking engagements our staff participates in as well as other marketing content (blogs, white papers, presentations, etc.).
Location and How to Apply
Anywhere in the USA with good internet service.
To apply, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.