Theta Lake is a leading Unified Communication Security and Compliance vendor, closely partnering with UC leaders including Zoom, Webex by Cisco, RingCentral, Microsoft, Verint, Slack, and more. Theta Lake is seeking to hire a Strategic Partnership Manager/Senior Manager as part of the Partnerships & Alliances team.
This position will help manage, develop, and expand relationships with Theta Lake’s Unified Communication and Collaboration technology partners. The role will be responsible for accelerating the adoption of our integrated Security and Compliance Suite with key partners, increasing organizational visibility, salesforce enablement (training, marketing collateral), GTM activities, support joint sales, program management, and product integration planning.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with Alliance and Product leadership to define the strategy and execute on the success of the partner relationship
- Develop joint GTM plans with partners and the Alliances team that highlight campaigns and track KPI results.
- Serve as a quarterback across product, marketing, sales initiatives between the partner’s teams and Theta Lake
- Drive strategic, complex business relationships that increase our influence and presence to achieve the long-term growth and business objectives of Theta Lake
- Drive business opportunities from target partners to support our revenue growth
- Build mindshare and deep relationships with the partners’ salesforce organization, including virtual trainings, account mapping, developing joint collateral
- Build relationships with Partners’ senior management to drive trust, confidence, awareness, and mutual benefit
- Understand Partners’ product gaps to enable product positioning with partner salesforce as well as facilitate product integration discussions
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- 3+ years of experience working as a Partner Manager or in a Business Development role at a technology company
- Results-oriented and self-motivated with proven ability to meet objectives and pipeline/sales targets
- Excellent interpersonal skills and self-motivated to build strong relationships and influence partner teams to drive more strategic and meaningful partnerships
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and cross-functionally
Previous experience working at or with Unified Communication vendors (Microsoft Teams, Webex by Cisco, Zoom, RingCentral, Slack, Verint) is a plus.
To apply, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.