Theta Lake is looking for an experienced and driven Technology Compliance Audit Manager who wants to apply their auditing experience, technical expertise, and information security knowledge to support the maintenance and expansion of our third-party certifications. The Technology Compliance Audit Manager will also support our go to market team by engaging with prospects and customers to describe our security and compliance protocols, support ongoing engagement efforts, and assist with responses to RFPs and security questionnaires. The right person should be excellent at communicating vertically and horizontally across the company and will be comfortable explaining Theta Lake’s security and compliance posture to both internal and external customers, working cross-functionally, and providing technical guidance. You will work with all functions of this fast-paced, rapidly changing business, and directly with key stakeholders to drive continuous improvement, communication and education with Theta Lake’s internal and external customers. The Technology Compliance Audit Manager will report to the General Counsel and VP of Compliance.
Theta Lake is the only communication compliance vendor directly financially backed by the leaders in unified communications including funding by Zoom, Salesforce, RingCentral, and Cisco as well as Wells Fargo and tier 1 venture firms including Battery, Lightspeed, and Neotribe. Theta Lake is also the only vendor with a 4.9 out of 5 star and a 100% Would Recommend ratings for enterprise information archiving from customers via Gartner Peer Insights as well as the only vendor with patents for unified communication compliance and security. Theta Lake works with security focused and regulated organizations to solve their communication capture, archiving, proactive compliance risk detection, and surveillance needs.
Read more: https://thetalake.com/
Location and How to Apply
- Remote, USA
- We cannot sponsor visas at this time. Please do not apply if you are on a visa for the US.
- To apply, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
$75,000/year to $150,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits
Individual pay is determined by skills, qualifications, experience, location and market conditions. Compensation details listed in this posting reflect the base salary only, and do not include commission, equity or sales incentives, if applicable. In addition to base salary, Theta Lake offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability, 401(k), and health and dependent care flexible spending accounts.
What you’ll do:
- Manage relationships and drive engagement with external auditors to maintain and execute our compliance programs for SOC 2, Type II; PCI DSS; and TruSight
- Coordinate with our engineering team to oversee internal audit processes such as quarterly vulnerability scans, restoration testing, and other activities
- Execute Theta Lake’s responses to customer and prospect security assessments, RFPs, and other components of procurement and third-party vendor risk management
- Accurately and effectively communicate our compliance and security protocols to auditors, customers, prospects, and internal teams
- Manage policies and procedures related to security, ethics, acceptable use, business continuity, and incident response
- Drive improvements in existing processes and develop new and innovative approaches
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, cyber security, management information systems, or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- 3 – 4 years of experience working in a technology risk, audit, or compliance role at a management consulting firm, regulated organization, or a compliance/cybersecurity-focused auditor
- Strong knowledge of SOC 2, Type II and PCI DSS frameworks. Knowledge of ISO 27001, CSA STAR, and FedRAMP a plus
- Familiarity auditing and supporting cloud-based SaaS platforms with knowledge of Microsoft Azure and/or AWS
- Knowledge of cloud-based protocols for penetration testing, vulnerability scans, encryption, and other technical processes
- Experience drafting and maintain information security and related policies and procedures
- Willingness to learn about the inner workings of a startup and a natural curiosity about technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to wear different hats and work on areas where needed
- Great organizational skills with a drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to hustle and get stuff done