THE LEGAL 500 WEBINARS
How RegTech is Shaking Up the Legal Services
17 March 2022, 6.00pm AESDT Register!
Over the past decade, RegTech has accentuated its influence over the broad regulatory and legal landscape. Understanding RegTech and its impact and benefits on companies has become a key issue to in-house legal teams.
In this webinar, Complize, a startup and partner of Hammond Taylor, has brought together major stakeholders of the RegTech ecosystem in Australia to discuss fundamental questions and keep lawyers up to date with the trends they need to be aware of in 2022.
Our distinguished panel will examine the following elements:
- Understanding Regtech and how it impacts the legal space.
- How the Australian Government is supporting Regtech.
- Economics and efficiency of process.
- How RegTech is enabling transformation of an organisation’s risk management and compliance functions.
- What is the decision-making process for organisations seeking to procure specific capability from the RegTech space to solve challenges in their organisations?