Retention and Compliance for AT&T Office@Hand
Theta Lake helps compliance, legal, and risk teams scale communication capture and compliance management. Automate archiving and monitoring video, voice, chat, and unified collaboration channels to meet regulatory requirements for content preservation & supervision.
Theta Lake’s Compliance & Risk Management Suite provides deep supervision and risk detection, eDiscovery, and SEC 17a-4 archiving features across all content types from AT&T Office, including audio, video conferencing, and collaboration chat.
Simplify Compliance Review with AI Intelligence
Stay Compliant at Every Stage of the Review Process
Ensure employees are meeting quality standards as well as prevent leakage of sensitive information.
Identify misconduct or any behavior not consistent with regulations in large volumes of recordings.
Long-term, WORM compliant archive to comply with your organization’s specific retention requirements.
Better preserve content for litigation matters. Search for recordings based on policy detections, people, and keywords.
- Manual Review – Lacks scale and is costly
- Legacy Archiving and DLP Tools – Focused on text-based communication
- Transcription with Search Tools – Lacks accuracy, doesn’t cover visual content, takes too much time, costly
- Legal Hold – inability to set retention controls on new media types for case management processes
Expand Compliance Supervision
Theta Lake provides compliance for unified communications by detecting regulatory, corporate compliance, data leakage, privacy, PII, and acceptable use risks in what is said, shown, or shared. Theta Lake also provides directed workflows to add consistency, efficiency, and scale to the compliance review and supervision process, driving down the cost of compliance.
SOC2 Type 2, 17a-4 Compliant Archive
All content can be collected, added to cases, placed on legal hold and exported in a variety of formats for litigation preparation and internal investigations.
WHY THETA LAKE?
Comprehensive Compliance Supervision
Streamline compliance and increase reviewer productivity
Save Time, Save Money
- Increased Supervision Scale: Review 100% of digital content with technology, plus workflow insights and automation.
- Time-Saving Workflows: AI drives review activity for non-technical reviewers to more easily, efficiently, and consistently deal with communication supervision.
Improved Compliance, Reduced Risk
- PII Redaction: Apply redaction to recordings with personal information, preventing leakage of PII.
- Time-Saving Reports: Detailed reports of avaya communications, including identified risks & workflow actions, give managers and auditors a clear understanding without having re-review.