Today’s challenge for video marketing in regulated industries centers on compliance review. Basically, compliance review for approval, retention, and supervision of marketing videos is a manual, multi-step process that is slow and not scalable for compliance reviewers and video creators.
Theta Lake dramatically improves the flow of compliant marketing videos by addressing key pain points including:
- Automating and digitizing video script review and submission
- Automating script-to-video matching and reconciliation
- Rapidly analyzing text, audio, images, visual content, and participants
- Built-in regulatory and corporate compliance risk detections
- Assisting reviewers with A.I. directed workflow
- Integrating with video marketing and content management systems
- Compliantly archiving video with support for legacy archive integration
Theta Lake removes the bottleneck of manual review of script documents, the laborious capture of videos created from scripts for compliant archiving, and the inefficiency of compliance reviewers watching videos to ensure they comply with approved scripts.
Essentially, compliance teams can perform higher quality reviews on more video without dramatically increasing staffing, training, and oversight costs. This means more compliant video for the business to use to achieve better top line results.