Accelerate your compliance and advertising pre-review to beat business SLAs, reduce costs, and better address compliance requirements around digital content.
Digital Content Challenges Review Teams
It is time-intensive and requires manual work from skilled personnel resources. All of that means, the topline objectives for the business and potential ROI suffer while bottom-line costs go up. That is frustrating for and unproductive for all groups inside of the organization. That said, compliance requirements cannot be ignored and done improperly.
Advertising compliance considerations
Disclosure issues are the main reason for misconduct penalties. They make up 40% of all regulatory fines, consuming 77% of the total dollar amount of fines levied from 2012 to 2018.
Solving the advertising disclosure issue
Guided review workflow
- Automate the rejection of video content based on adherence to company policies
- Streamline review of content that requires manual supervision by pointing reviewers to areas of potential risk within audio, written, and visual content that requires concentrated effort
- Centralized work-space, built for easy listening, viewing, reading of content with tools for review actions, commenting, and improving playback
- Automated script analysis, comparing the recorded video to scripts and displaying any deviations
- Collaborate with other team members on reviews and communicate changes to the content creators required for compliance approval
- You also need to automatically address GDPR, CCPA, and other data protection requirements by identifying any use of PII in content