The healthcare industry is rapidly switching to telemedicine, pharma related collaboration, and virtual examinations as evidenced by the 261% growth in telemedicine visits from 2015-2017. Video conferencing and collaboration platforms like RingCentral, Cisco Webex, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, and GoToMeeting are becoming a critical part of core business operations.
In addition, the COVID-19 pandemic has forced doctors and patients to resort to virtual visits and meetings wherever possible. As healthcare organizations embrace modern collaboration platforms, It’s critical that these channels are appropriately monitored and supervised to maintain conduct standards and safeguard electronic protected health information (ePHI).
Data Protection for Telemedicine
- Preserve Data Privacy: Automated detection of PHI including SSN, birthdates, email addresses, and phone numbers
- Create Institution Specific Policies: Create rules to flag content that could present regulatory risk or damage brand reputation, such as patient ID numbers, official healthcare records, and more.
- Automated Risk Detection: 70+ machine-learning-based detections for acceptable use, privacy, and related risks in what was said, shown, or shared in a video conference
Artificial Intelligence that assists reviewers
- Detect Risky or Offensive Behavior. Artificial Intelligence reviews 100% of video recordings, surfacing behavior that violates ethic and conduct policies
- Voice and Visual Supervision. Detect risks in both the voice and visual (whiteboard, screen share, background images) content within video conferences
- Seamless Video Conference Integrations. Theta Lake provides a healthcare-ready solution with extensive video conference integrations into Zoom, RingCentral, Cisco Webex, Microsoft Teams, LogMeIn to compliantly preserve and supervise video communications
DOWNLOAD ZOOM FOR PHARMA BRIEF