CellTrust SL2™ Mobile Messaging Compliance
Theta Lake offers turn-key archiving, compliance, surveillance, and data security for CellTrust SL2 mobile channels, including WhatsApp messages, WhatsApp Voice, SMS, secure messages, phone calls and voicemails. We comprehensively capture and archive all messages, shared content, and voice recordings within Theta Lake’s SEC 17a-4 compliant archive or you can leverage your existing archive investments while also preserving the full context of communications, including all visual images (emojis, reactions, gifs, pictures), links, shared files, and more.
Mobile messaging channels like SMS and WhatsApp make it easy for colleagues and clients to communicate. With real-time communication, stronger engagement, and better client satisfaction their usage has skyrocketed in remote and hybrid environments. However, the growing use of mobile applications for business communications is facing intense regulatory scrutiny. Financial services organizations for example need to be able to evidence compliance with retention and supervision rules including MiFID II, FINRA Rule 3110, FCA SYSC or SEC 17a-4 Books and Records. All organizations need to ensure confidential, personal or health data is kept secure.
Experience the Advantages
- Purpose-built archiving and compliance suite for modern communications, including the ability to archive and render content in native format
- Capture and display messages, images, emojis, audio, video, and other rich media in line
- Secure and compliant archive supporting ‘bring-your-own’ encryption keys with no additional or hidden storage costs
- Extensive integrations with your existing archive investments
- Information barriers to detect communications across restricted groups, protecting ethical walls
- AI and NLP-based risk detection in messages, images, documents, files, voice, and more
- Identify potential data loss within messages and files shared across mobile channels
- 100+ direct API integrations to leading unified communication, mobile, voice recording, video, social, and email platforms to unify recorded content