Integrated Archiving, Security & Compliance for WhatsApp, SMS, and Mobile Voice with Movius
Theta Lake offers turn-key archiving, compliance, surveillance, and data security for Movius mobile channels, including WhatsApp messages, WhatsApp Voice, SMS, and Mobile Voice. Comprehensively capture and archive all messages, shared content, and voice recordings within Theta Lake’s SEC 17a-4 compliant archive, or leverage your existing archive with Theta Lake’s Chat Archive Connector, and preserve the full context of the communication, including all visual images (emojis, reactions, gifs, pictures), links, shared files, and more.
In addition, Theta Lake also integrates with other leading Unified Communication vendors, including Microsoft Teams, Cisco Webex, Zoom, RingCentral, and more to provide a single pane of glass visibility and control of a firm’s communication platforms.
Theta Lake and Movius Integration Overview
Firms are looking to enable their employees to communicate over their client’s preferred channels, including WhatsApp and text messaging. This enables real-time communication, stronger engagement, and better client satisfaction.
The challenge is having a comprehensive capture solution for all employees’ mobile and modern communication platforms and archiving them in one central location. This solution also needs to be able to be deployed across all users effectively and efficiently at an administration level, while ensuring personal communications are separated from business communications.
Experience the Advantages
Bringing Together the Most Modern Capture and Archiving Platforms
- Ability to record mobile voice, text, and WhatsApp messages
- BYOD app for centralized automatic communication capture
- Recording in the cloud ensures that every interaction is captured and eliminates the risks inherent in device/network-based approaches
- Apply WhatsApp capture across the enterprise at the admin level for business communications instead of relying on user-initiated capture
- Isolate work interactions from personal ones with no risk of cross-over
- Purpose-built archiving and compliance suite for modern communications, including the ability to archive and render content in native format
- Capture and display messages, images, emojis, audio, video, and other rich media in line
- Secure and compliant archive supporting ‘bring-your-own’ encryption keys with no additional or hidden storage costs
- Extensive integrations with legacy email archives
- Information barriers to detect communications across restricted groups, protecting ethical walls
- AI and NLP-based risk detection in messages, images, documents, files, voice, and more
- Identify potential data loss within messages and files shared across mobile channels
- 45+ direct API integrations to leading unified communication, mobile, voice recording, video, social, and email platforms to unify recorded content
Theta Lake Use Cases for Movius
Archiving, Retention, and eDiscovery for Movius Recorded Communications
Theta Lake enables compliance, legal, and risk teams to securely capture, retain, retrieve, and review fully threaded messages across WhatsApp and mobile messaging.
Conversations are saved in their original threaded context. Plus, shared files and rich media are archived based on retention policies, enabling you to readily comply with SEC Rule 17a-4 data retention and other governance requirements. Enterprise-class search, reporting, and legal-hold case management ease the burden of responding to governance events like audits, investigations, and litigation.
Surveillance and Review
Theta Lake’s solution analyzes any form of shared content, including messages, images, files, audio, and video, to identify potential data loss or compliance risks and streamline review through an AI-assisted workflow.
Powered by deep learning and AI, Theta Lake provides access to 90+ built-in policies to automatically detect confidential data, risky behavior, and compliance risks along with providing the ability to create custom, company-specific policies.
Data Loss Protection
Unlock the power of WhatsApp and mobile collaboration without jeopardizing confidential client and company information. Theta Lake detects the sharing of PII and confidential information, not only in the messages but also within any content that was shared from files, documents, to even audio and video recordings.
Theta Lake surfaces data leakage detections in an AI-assisted workflow to enable compliance teams to be more efficient and effective in their review and mitigation of risky content.