Compliance + Risk Management for Verint Recorded Communications
Electronic communication business preservation and supervision regulations, such as Dodd-Frank, PCI-DSS, SEC 17a-4, and MiFID II, have been in place for a while. Plus, privacy rules like GDPR coupled with personal accountability regimes mean your company needs to know what is being shared across its communication channels. This increases the priority of recording and supervision of your corporate-wide phone, video, and chat communications along with the challenge of efficiently and effectively implementing risk management controls.
Theta Lake provides an AI-based, purpose-built security and compliance suite for recording, retention, deep supervision, data leakage, and risk detection for unified communications, helping firms scale their compliance and risk management controls across their Verint recordings.
Simplify Compliance Review with AI Intelligence
Stay Compliant at Every Stage of the Review Process
Identify misconduct, regulatory risks, or acceptable use risks not consistent with corporate policy or regulations
Data Leakage Detection
AI and NLP-based policies are tuned to detect PII and confidential information, whether shared in voice, visual, or text-based content
Archive and EDiscovery
SEC 17a-4, WORM compliant storage with robust search capabilities
Validate and enforce unified communication platform security policies, plus detect malicious URLs shared in chat and video
Expand Compliance Supervision
Augment human review with machine learning (ML) and natural language processing (NLP) risk detections and scoring to improve scale, efficacy, and coverage without compromising human judgment.
- 70+ built-in policies powered by NPL and Deep Learning automate the detection of regulatory, safety, cybersecurity, compliance, and acceptable use risks across what was said, shown, and shared in voice, video, or chat
- Ability to create custom, company-specific detection rules along with leveraging existing keyword/lexicon lists
- Detect leakage of sensitive or confidential information shared on-screen, across chat platforms, or over voice calls
- Identified compliance risks powers risk scoring, enabling compliance teams to focus review efforts on high-risk content and remediate more organizational risk
- Feature-rich media player for easy review, including accelerated playback, video thumbnails, full workspace for review annotation/comments
WHY THETA LAKE?
Streamline compliance and increase reviewer productivity
Drive Review Efficiency with Risk Prioritization
Streamline Review Workflow
Store, Manage and Retrieve Recorded Communications
- Easy access, viewing, and search across metadata and within audio, video, chat recorded conversations
- Legal-hold case management to efficiently process auditor and legal counsel requests