As a Quality Assurance Engineer at Theta Lake, you will be responsible for ensuring that Theta Lake’s cloud-based products achieve ambitious quality and reliability goals. We are seeking QA Engineers at various stages of their careers. This is an opportunity for a quality assurance engineer to grow with our business.
Additionally, you will have the responsibility to:
- Design and implement test plans and test cases.
- Create automated tests using multiple testing frameworks.
- Coordinate with the development team on testing needs and findings.
- Help the development team to achieve ambitious product, timeline, and reliability goals.
- Back-stop the front-line technical support team by helping reproduce and troubleshoot user issues.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with experienced entrepreneurs to find creative solutions to tough problems where the management overhead is low and taking the initiative is encouraged and valued.
Theta Lake is a venture-backed startup focused on extracting insights from electronic communications of all kinds – video, audio, documents, chat, etc – for enterprises that need to manage the risk and compliance of those communications. We are taking the latest techniques in machine learning and artificial intelligence and applying them to the explosion in communications over cloud-based unified collaboration platforms like Microsoft Teams, Slack, Zoom and more.
Read more: https://thetalake.com/
Theta Lake was founded as a remote first company, with employees collaborating across three continents. Theta Lake welcomes the contributions of all people from any background.
Location and How to Apply
United States (CA, NV, TX, IL, NY, NJ, MA, VA, NC, TN, UT, WA, FL) or United Kingdom
We cannot sponsor visas at this time. Please do not apply if you are on an F1/OPT, H1B or other visa.
To apply, please contact us at email@example.com.
Market rate, depending on experience. Stock options. Insurance and other benefits.
We have these characteristics and like to work with people who do too:
- Love of quality engineering. Passion for breaking things.
- Prior professional quality assurance experience on a cloud based product
We’re excited if you also have some of these skills (or are ready to learn):
- Prior professional quality assurance experience on a cloud based product.
- Experience writing and executing test plans for web applications.
- Experience with Ruby/Rails testing (RSpec, Ruby+Webdriver).
- Experience with Single Page App testing. (bonus points for Cyprus)
- Experience with Postman API testing.
- Clear communicator (in English).
- Creative problem-solver.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Love for the work in uncovering unexplained product behavior.
- Experience with software processes in a multi-developer/QA engineer environment: requirements, demos, source code control (git), defect tracking (jira), estimation and planning, build, test automation, CI/CD, etc.