California Consumer Privacy Act,
Sections 1798.105 & 1798.110 Requirements
Consent Management Requirements
A consumer shall have the right to request that a business delete any personal information about the consumer which the business has collected from the consumer:
- (1) The categories of personal information it has collected about that consumer.
- (2) The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected.
- (3) The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
- (4) The categories of third parties with whom the business shares personal information.
- (5) The specific pieces of personal information it has collected about that consumer.
Under the CCPA, organizations must be able to describe the types of personal information collected about California consumers and delete such information, if requested.
How Can We Help?
Eliminate risk of data misuse with AI compliance
Pursuant to the CCPA, organizations must be able to describe the types of data they have collected as well as respond to requests to delete information.
Theta Lake is a critical tool for managing ongoing CCPA compliance offering AI-enabled detections to identify personal information, full redaction capabilities, and a robust search functionality. Find PII and other sensitive information effectively and efficiently using Theta Lake’s built-in AI detections to identify Social Security Numbers, birthdates, account numbers, and email addresses in what was shown, shared or said during a collaboration interaction. Once identified, Theta Lake can redact sensitive data in video, audio, and text to ensure that it does not proliferate during review and oversight processes.
Finally, Theta Lake facilitates comprehensive search across collaboration data to identify PII in any collaboration conversation, including content shown through web cams, in whiteboarding sessions, or displayed in screen shares. Once identified, organizations can respond to requests for description or deletion, knowing that they have queried all available collaboration and video data for relevant information.