Compliance + Supervision
for Webex Meetings
Theta Lake provides AI-based archiving, eDiscovery, and supervision for Webex Meetings with automated detection of compliance risks in audio and visual content.
Efficient and effective communication compliance is challenging. Dealing with the increase in communication over video creates additional compliance, risk, and legal concerns around data leakage and misconduct. Webex Meetings + Theta Lake streamlines retention and supervision of video communications.
Regulated organizations are faced with the challenge of knowing what is in their communications due to a multitude of factors; 1) Existing and increasing electronic communication regulations (Dodd-Frank, MiFID II), 2) New privacy rules (GDPR, CCPA), 3) increased accountability regimes. The challenge is compounded due to the limited tools to efficiently and affordably perform Webex compliance review, supervision, and archiving.
Compliance teams need a simple, efficient, and effective way to identify data leakage, misconduct, and compliance risks as well as retain and perform eDiscovery across both audio and visual content.
Compliance Intelligence for Webex Meetings
Stay Compliant at Every Stage of the Review Process
Theta Lake for Webex Meetings brings all audio and video content into a centralized hub for compliance review.
AI-based technology reviews 100% of Webex Meetings for compliance risks using 70+ detections.
Identify data leakage of sensitive or confidential information within audio or visual content.
Webex meetings, events, training session content is stored in our compliant archive and retrievable for eDiscovery.
Identify Data Leakage and Misconduct Risks
- 40+ built-in policies powered by Natural Language Processing and Deep Learning surface regulatory, corporate compliance, and conduct risks in audio and visual content.
- Identify compliance risks along with video risk scores enable compliance teams to focus review efforts on high risk content and remediate more organizational risk.
WORM Compliant Archive + eDiscovery
- Security: 17a-4 compliance, 256-bit encryption (key rotation, key vault with HSM), web application firewalls, container security, annual penetration testing, and much more protect sensitive information.
- Secure Retention: Apply rule-based retention policies along with legal holds.
- Advanced Search: Robust search across keywords, policy detections, people, timeframes, and more against spoken, shared, or shown content.
- Archive Connector – Comprehensively capture all chat messages and seamlessly integrates them into your archive, retaining the full context of each chat, including all visual images (emojis, reactions, gifs, pictures), links, shared files, and more.
WHY THETA LAKE?
Webex Meetings + Theta Lake = Compliance Made Easy
Streamline compliance and increase reviewer productivity
Cost Savings + Productivity Benefits
- Efficient, Effective Supervision Scale: AI drives review activity for non-technical reviewers to more easily, efficiently, and consistently deal with recording supervision.
- Expand Use of Webex Meetings: Enable Webex Meetings for more external-facing communications that require retention and supervision.
- Enhanced Team Productivity: Turn on whiteboarding, content sharing, and other features that were previously disabled due to compliance concerns.
Mitigate collaboration risk
Theta Lake enables compliance, legal, and risk teams to securely capture, retain, retrieve, and review fully threaded messages, both 1:1 and group chats, as well as any files shared through Webex Messaging to comply with SEC Rule 17a-4 data retention requirements. In addition, 70+ NLP and deep-learning-based policies automate the detection of compliance risks in Webex Messaging messages and files, driving more effective and efficient supervision.
Meet collaboration archiving & retention needs
- Webex Messaging’ messages along with content shared (images, videos, presentations, documents, files) are captured and stored with rule-based retention policies in Theta Lake’s secure archive
- All Webex Messaging’ content is securely preserved within our WORM (non-erasable, non-rewriteable) compliant archive in its native file format to meet record-keeping requirements
- Robust eDiscovery tools and to search across any content (messages, files, video, audio) within Webex Teams communications to reproduce for audit requests
- Supervision at scale, 70+ natural language processing based policies to automate the detection of regulatory, corporate compliance, and conduct risks plus the ability to create custom detection rules
Theta Lake's integration with Webex Meetings offers a collaborative platform for reviewing video conferencing content for compliance risks.